REMINDER - Catalog Sale Going On NOW!!
Hope you are all doing well and enjoying your week! Don't you just LOVE this weather? Okay, so it's still a bit warm, but the mornings and evenings are FABULOUS!! AND - no rain!! Gotta love it!
Our Customer Appreciation Sale, last Saturday, was a HUGE success! We sold TONS of paper (it was on sale, 'A Dozen 12x12 pieces of paper for $1' plus we had scrapbook kits for $5 ($18 value) and much more! We also had Birthday Cake and Punch - many of you attended our Sale - know how much we appreciate your support!
I wanted to remind you that we are currently in the midst of our Catalog Sale! In case you've never been to our Catalog Sale, here's how it works:
- Catalog Sale started yesterday (10/11) and will go through Saturday, October 15th. I will place the orders on Monday, October 17th.
- We have the catalogs out for several companies including: Stamps By Judith, Hero Arts, Verses, Stampendous, Impression Obsession, Lawn Fawn, and more!
- You have 2 ways to pay for your order:
1. You can pay your entire order when you place it and receive a 10% discount OR
2. You can pay 50% of your order when you place it and the other 50% when your order arrives.
- Orders should arrive at The Stamper's Cove on or before Oct. 31st. I will send an email letting everyone know when the orders arrive!
This is a great opportunity to order your stamps and dies for the Holiday! You will be thrilled with the great selection in these catalogs! Call The Stamper's Cove (941-907-0802) if you have any questions about the Catalog Sale!
I will be busy Friday and Saturday unpacking lots of goodies! We have Christmas and Fall paper from Graphic 45 and Bo Bunny arriving, more inks, stamps and dies arriving, too! Stop by and 'smell the paper' - oh, yeah, you can buy some of it, too - but if you are a 'paper lover' like me, you love the smell of paper! So come on over!
Here is a link to the October Calendar - Snow Birds are arriving daily, so make sure you call and reserve your seat for your favorite class!
Take care everyone - see you soon!
'Do Something Creative Everyday!'